The 8th Annual Art Fair is Coming Soon!
Looking for exciting events in West Palm Beach? CityPlace is your guide to all local events and socials. This includes the 8th Annual Downtown Art Fair, which takes place April 7 – 8 from 10am to 5pm. As one of the top annual events of the year, the Art Festival is courtesy of Howard Alan and more information can be found at ArtFestival.com. From modern and contemporary to traditional works of art – there will be several disciplines on showcase for one and all. The event takes place at CityPlace on Rosemary Avenue and is a must for all fine art lovers, enthusiasts, and aficionados.
Things to See at the Art Fair
The Art Fair is an outdoor event that takes place in the heart of West Palm Beach. In fact, the festival is occurring at CityPlace – the area’s lavish and elegant Downtown shopping district. From European-style architecture and exquisite restaurants to a 20-screen theatre, you and yours will simply love this cultural epicenter for fine arts, music, and world-class cuisine. There are also breathtaking fountains, along with quaint sidewalk cafes and plenty of fine arts showroom galleries. Here are some sights and sounds you can explore at this year’s event:
- Abstract paintings in several mediums by renowned artist Sharon Aach.
- Unique, cutting-edge and inspiring jewelry – mechanical art by Carol Adams.
- Mixed media exhibits and works of art by Diana Ahrens.
- Pop art and new visions of classic nursery rhymes and stories by R.L. Alexander – Squid and Thumper Enterprises.
- Unique sculptures of Asian and Mediterranean-inspired art by Orna and Ami Armani.
- Beautiful photos of nature – picturesque backdrops and scenic imagery by Brent Anderson.
- Unique marine-life sculptures and designs by Ayenne Applebaum.
- Mixed media paintings by Patti Ballard.
- Lavish and elegant floral arrangements and floral masterpieces by Taylor Basnight.
- High-end, innovative, and interactive photo exhibit by Jeff Biege and Diane Reiley Photography.
Things to Do and See at CityPlace
In addition to the Art Fair, there are so many things to do and see at CityPlace for the whole family. In fact, you can visit the CityPlace website for full listings on the West Palm Beach events calendar. Whether you want to enjoy a romantic candlelight dinner or take in the latest movie feature, here are some venues you do not want to miss!
AMC CityPlace 20 West Palm Beach Movie Theatre
AMC CityPlace 20 is the ultimate West Palm Beach movie theater complex. This cutting-edge venue is a leader in digital cinema and motion picture technologies. With 20 large screens and the latest in innovative projection – the cinema features:
- Sony 4K Digital Projection
- D-Box Motion Code Seating
- 3-D capabilities
- Great video arcade and interactive games
- Hot foods – full bar – ice cold beverages.
- Refillable Carmike popcorn buckets
- First hour or parking free before 10pm
- 3 free hours of parking for IMAX- AMC guests and patrons
- The latest in feature films, motion pictures, documentaries and more.
Adore Organic Innovation
Adore Cosmetics is a must when visiting West Palm Beach, Florida. In fact, this luxury boutique features a range of innovative skin care products and lotions for all clients. From topical solutions to cutting-edge creams, their products are powered by stem cells from plants. Adore products are also designed to help reverse the signs of old aging while restoring a youthful glow and appearance. If looking to tackle acne, skin blemishes, wrinkles, and Crow’s Feet – Adore will truly revitalize, rejuvenate and replenish vital skin pores. The boutique is open all week long and more information can be found at: