A NOTE FROM ROSEMARY SQUARE
To Our Valued and Loyal Guests:
We continue to actively monitor developments in regards to COVID-19 and as Palm Beach County is now in Florida's full Phase 1 as of Monday, May 25th, we continue to take all measures recommended by public health authorities to ensure the health and safety of our visitors, tenants, employees and residents.
We have placed hand sanitizer dispensers around the property. Our cleaning staff rigorously performs wipe-downs of “high-touch” areas and have been educated on how best to help reduce risk and the prevention and spread of germs. We encourage all to wear a mask, regularly wash their hands with soap and water, and to stay home if sick. Ultimately, we will continue to follow all actions recommended by experts from the Florida Department of Health, the CDC and other established agencies and have signage on property reminding guests of all of these recommendations.
At your service,
Rosemary Square guest services is open Saturday 12-10pm, Sunday 12-8pm, and Monday – Friday 3-10pm. (Starting June 1, hours will be Monday – Thurs 12-8p, Friday & Saturday 12-10pm & Sunday 12-6pm) We can be reached during these hours via phone at 561-366-1000 & via text at 561-232-5662.
Rosemary Square valet has reopened on Okeechobee Blvd and Hibiscus Street.
Parking garage touchless payment can be made through Park Mobile, Zone #1935.
Public events at Rosemary Square have been postponed until further notice.
All cleaning personnel will be equipped with proper personal protective equipment, including masks and other equipment as appropriate to job function.
- Enhanced sanitation and deep cleaning protocols will be taken for hourly rounds of all common spaces during peak operating hours including high-touch areas and surfaces like public chairs and tables, elevators, public restrooms, escalator railings, door handles, parking payment kiosks, glass and stainless steel, back of house spaces and mailboxes.
- 30 hand sanitizing stations are available around property.
- Guest services, security & parking employees are required to wear masks and gloves until further notice
- We have added distinguished ‘entry/exit’ paths of travel for public walkways to help enforce physical distancing
- Public restrooms
- Family restrooms are temporarily closed; changing tables are available in men’s & women’s restrooms.
- Every other restroom sink is unavailable to encourage physical distancing
- Hand dryers & towel dispensers are available for preference
- We encourage guests to use escalators over elevators if they are able; refrain from touching the escalator banisters & stand 3 steps away from other riders and not to pass.
- We encourage a maximum of 4 people in an elevator.
- We have implemented new training protocols for all staff on how to communicate and enforce suggestions to guests.
Outdoor spaces at Rosemary Square to be used per local, state and federal guidelines:
- 140 outdoor seats in public areas, plus more than 800 outdoor seats at our restaurants across the neighborhood.
- Some tables in public spaces will be designated for frontline and medical professionals to express our thanks for their service.
- Water Pavilion will be turned back on in the coming weeks with limited guest interaction.
Many of our shops and restaurants have requested modified hours allowing them the flexibility to respond to ever-evolving changes, with the health and safety of their employees and customer in mind. Visit this page to learn which locations are offering take out & delivery.
- See below for locations that are open and please note that they may be offering limited services at this time. Please contact individual shops and restaurants for further details and information.
- Anthropologie (no cash accepted)
- Anushka (clients required to wear masks)
- Brio (takeout only)
- Burger Fi
- Casper (virtual appointments only)
- Cheesecake Factory (takeout & delivery, dine in available June 4)
- City Cellar (dine in available)
- City Pizza (dine in available)
- Copper Blues (dine in)
- Fitness Hub (guests required to wear masks)
- High Dive (dine in and patio available)
- Il Bellagio
- Jamba Juice
- LA Fitness
- Life in Palm Beach
- Le Macaron
- Moe's Southwest Grill
- Palm Beach Improv
- Primo Shoes
- Restoration Hardware
- Ruth's Chris (dine in available)
- Saito's (dine in available)
- Sunglass Hut
- The Garden Shoppe
- The Regional (dine in available)
- Tutti Frutti
- Venetian Nails
- Venture X
- Opening soon
- Sunday, June 7: Tommy Bahama