September 2019 Updates: Read below for upcoming opportunities to share your information, promotions & how to get involved.
MAINTENANCE REQUEST FORM
QUARTERLY TENANT MEETING
Next meeting date to be determined. Details to follow.
Starting Sept 9, there will be limited sidewalk access on the east side of the Harriet Himmel.
Rosemary Avenue (Hibiscus to Fern), the plaza & the additional valet in front of Anushka/Capital One are all anticipated to be complete by the end of November. We encourage you share this timeline with staff and managers, so they can properly communicate it with guests who inquire.
CONVENTION CENTER GROUPS
If you have group discounts or need more details, please reach out to us. The 2019 schedule is available here. Upcoming groups include:
- Sun-Fri, Sept 29 – Oct 4: ACE of Florida
- 314 attendees
- This group is on their own for dinner all week.
- Fri-Sun, Oct 4 – 6: South Florida Baby and Beyond Expo
- 3,000 attendees
- May see some lunch traffic.
- Fri, Oct 11: Live2Lead – John Maxwell Leadership
- 250 attendees
- Group is on their own for lunch
SUMMER PARKING PROGRAM
October is the last month for the summer parking program. Email Diana at email@example.com with the name of your chosen employee by September 20.
HURRICANE DORIAN RELIEF EFFORTS
If you are acting as a donation drop-off location or organizing a fund raising event, please share the details as we would like to assist in promoting your efforts.
CULTURE OF CHANGE – YOGA
We are seeking amenity partners for our September 26, November 21, and December 12 Culture of Change yoga events. Past participation examples include wine tastings, fresh juices, and free drink tickets.
OCT 10-13: DISTRICT FIT
- Do you have any promotions, special items, menu specials supporting Breast Cancer Awareness month?
- Is there anything that is “pink-themed”? I.e. pink ice cream, strawberry mimosas, etc.
- Do you have a healthy menu item (appetizer, entrée, dessert, cocktail) to be included on the nutrition page? I.e. Vegan ice cream, gluten free pizza, dairy free, keto approved, etc.
OCT 23: FIRST DAY OF FALL
Please share your events, specials, seasonal menu items, and programming for the first day of fall and season.
OCT 25: FALL FESTIVAL
We’re hosting trick-or-treating throughout Rosemary Square from 4-6PM. 22 tenants have confirmed as locations, but please let us know if you’d like to participate.
- Do you want to be a stop on the trick-or-treat ‘route’? RS will provide candy & bucket.
ROSEMARY SQUARE PLAZA REOPENING & HOLIDAYS
We are creating a full schedule of holiday programming for the month of December, starting with a plaza reopening and holiday celebration tentatively scheduled for November 30.
- Please start thinking of in-store holiday activities and activations specifically for November 30.
- Are you planning any holiday events, specials, and programming in December?
- Would you like to donate something for a giveaway in December?
- Attention restaurants – are you working to book private parties for the holidays?
Tentative event schedule:
- Daily: First snowfall (11.30 through 12.31)
- Mondays: Music Monday with PB Symphony
- Two-week toy drive in partnership with WPTV
- 2-3 Fridays: Film Fridays
- Dec 8: Christ Fellowship Christmas on the square
- Dec 12: Culture of Change Yoga benefiting WPTV Toy Drive
- Dec 15: Green Street Electric Car Show
- Dec 14: Ugly Sweater Bar Crawl
- Dec 22: Hanukah Festival
- Dec 24: Christmas Eve
- Dec 25: Christmas Day
- Dec 31: New Year’s Eve
ROSEMARY SQUARE & TENANTS IN THE NEWS
- We launched Food & Fund this month. Our participating restaurant partners – Brio, Brother Jimmy’s, City Cellar, Barrio Sangria, Copper Blues, City Pizza, Jamba Juice, Ruth’s Chris and Sloan’s – have received media coverage in August 22 print issue of Palm Beach Post.
- Palm Beach Post has also recently covered the Aura Watercolor class at Paper Source, August specials at Anushka Spa, Smokin’ gator BBQ dinner at The Regional, and Labor Day brunch offerings at City Cellar.
- New Times Broward-Palm Beach highlighted The Norton Museum’s Printmaking Class at The Garden Shoppe.
- Florida Weekly highlighted several partner happenings in the calendar section including the artist meet & greet at The Regional Kitchen and Spread the Love at Blue Martini and Copper Blues.
- Sun Sentinel highlighted the kickoff to Football Pub Crawl at Copper Blues and Brother Jimmy’s.
Don’t forget, you and your employees can enjoy special discounts throughout the neighborhood.
- Anushka: 15% off Monday – Thursday
- BurgerFi: 10% off
- Casper: 10% off
- City Pizza: 10% off
- Fitness Hub: 20% off
- IFixand Repair: 15% off apple repairs & accessories
- Il Bellagio: 10% off regularly priced items
- Life in Palm Beach: 10% off
- Natuzzi: 10% off any regularly priced item
- Rita’s: 10% off
- SEE: 30% off a pair of SEE prescription glasses
- Venture X: Free co-working on Thursdays