Art and Art Events in West Palm Beach
Art and culture are essential parts of South Florida and West Palm Beach. That is why Rosemary Square has different art events, installations, and activities for you to enjoy. Check out some of those options below.
Paper Source Art Events and Activities
You may know Paper Source as a place to buy greeting cards and stationery, but it is so much more than that. Paper Source also hosts different workshops and art activities to help you embrace your inner creative. Here are the events coming soon:
- Paper Source Aura Watercolor Painting –Explore color with watercolor painting at Paper Source. This watercolor workshop will teach you different techniques like glazing and salting. This event is happening on August 10th and August 14th from 1 pm until 3 pm.
- Paper Source Kids Art Camp – Paper Source also has great art events for kids like their Kids Art Camp. This camp gives your kids a few hours to dedicate to art and creativity every day for a week. Choose from a few different dates, including:
- July 15th through 19th
- July 22nd through 26th
- July 29th through August 2nd
- Paper Source Colorscope Discovery – We are surrounded by color every day, but many of us don’t know the significance or meaning of the colors all around us. Learn this fascinating information through the Colorscope Discovery event at Paper Source on either August 17th from 1 pm to 3 pm, August 21st from 6 pm to 8 pm, or August 24th from 1 pm until 3 pm. Sign up today.
Which Paper Source activity are you most looking forward to? Be sure to mark each one on your calendar so that you don’t miss them.
The Regional Art Space
The Regional Art Space is an art exhibit that rotates every month and features local artists and artwork from South Florida. Stop by The Regional Public House, and check out The Regional Art Space this month. Additionally, don’t miss your chance to enjoy fantastic food from The Regional Kitchen while you are enjoying the art.
Over the last several months, The Regional Art Space has featured many different artists and art styles. Dominic from Acrylic Swag was the featured artist in May with his spontaneous realism art. In June, Cayla Brik showed off her artwork, which consists of visual signs with musical lyricism, verbal slang, and popular iconography. In July you won’t want to miss the work of Laurent Dareau. Stop by on July 26th from 8 pm to 10 pm to meet this amazing artist.
Looking down the road to August, The Regional Art Space will be welcoming Emmanuel Gonzales, a local artist who has done many live painting events throughout South Florida. August 1st, marks the date of a preview reception showing Emmanuel’s work. Then, there will be two meet the artist events on August 17th and August 30th for you to attend. If you have not been to The Regional Art Space yet, you are missing out on an incredible art experience.
Art Activities at The Garden Shoppe
The Garden Shoppe is a new pop-up gardening store and farmers market. In addition to selling gardening supplies, this nonprofit organization, run by Palm Beach Farmyards is hosting different workshops and events to teach people about gardening and provide participants with fun garden-themed opportunities. Check out a couple of those activities below.
- The Garden Shoppe Paint a Planter – Artist Sarah LaPierre is hosting a paint a planter workshop at The Garden Shoppe on August 15th from 7 pm to 9 pm. During this event, you will paint your own terracotta pot to take home and fill with the herb or flower of your choice.
- The Garden Shoppe Rock Painting – On August 29th, from 6 pm to 8 pm, come to The Garden Shoppe to design and decorate rocks for your garden. All the rocks and art supplies will be provided, and artist Sarah LaPierre will be there to help you with designs and decorations.
There are great art activities and events for people of any age all around you. Visit the Rosemary Square website to learn more about these activities.