Best Weekend Brunch Options in West Palm Beach
There is something wonderful about enjoying a luxurious meal on the weekend. There are no demands, and there is no reason to be in a rush, so you can sit back, relax, and enjoy your meal and maybe even some cocktails. There are a lot of amazing brunch options in West Palm Beach. Check out some of the best brunch options below.
Brunch at The Regional
Brunch at The Regional is a great option to satisfy your cravings. The Regional Kitchen & Public House offers you some traditional American foods with consciously sourced ingredients and a chef-driven kitchen. Chef Lindsay Autry is one of America’s top chefs, and she creates cuisine with Mediterranean flavors blending with flavors from her southern roots.
Check out some of the delicious brunch dishes you can experience at The Regional below:
- Steak & Eggs – A 7-ounce Creekstone skirt steak, 2 eggs your way, house hash browns, and whole grain toast.
- Broccoli & Cheese Frittata – Broccolini, local kale, melted fontina, roasted tomatoes, house hash browns or market fruit.
- Buttermilk Waffle – With spiced apple butter, maple syrup, and crispy bacon.
- Fried Chicken Sandwich – A sweet-tea brined chicken breast, ranch aioli, shredded lettuce, pickles, and shoestring potatoes.
- The Regional also offers brunch cocktails like Mimosas, Bellini’s, and Bloody Mary’s.
City Cellar Wine Bar & Grill Brunch
There is a little bit of everything at . There are classic brunch options like Belgian Waffles, Eggs Benedict, and Classic French Toast. You can also order some more contemporary choices like Avocado Toast. The Avocado Toast at City Cellar is topped with a poached egg, chili oil, Maldon sea salt, cherry tomatoes, prosciutto, arugula, Grana Padano, and sunflower sprouts.
At City Cellar’s brunch, you can also enjoy Crème Brulee & Caramelized Banana Stuffed Brioche French Toast, Breakfast Pizza, Homemade Biscuits and Sausage Gravy, and more. City Cellar also offers unlimited Mimosas and endless Bloody Mary’s with the purchase of an entrée.
Brunch at BRIO
BRIO Tuscan Grille is another great option for weekend brunch in West Palm Beach. BRIO offers a delicious brunch menu for Saturdays and Sundays. Brunch entrée options at BRIO include a Berries and Cream French Toast, which is cream cheese stuffed brioche French toast with applewood bacon. You can also choose a Vegetable Omelet that is made with egg white, broccoli, cremini mushrooms, red peppers, mozzarella, avocado, charred tomato salsa, and fresh fruit. Other brunch options include scrambled eggs and bacon, ham and biscuit benedict, and more.
Also, if you are in the mood for a cocktail with your brunch, you can enjoy Mimosa’s, Bloody Mary’s, and more. offers a great place to eat brunch this weekend in Downtown West Palm Beach. Be sure to check it out.
There are a lot of great brunch options at CityPlace in Downtown West Palm Beach, but there are also other great restaurants to experience. Whether you are looking for Mexican food, Italian food, American food, or something else, you can find some amazing options at CityPlace. Check out some of the other below.
- City Pizza – Experience New York style pizza at City Pizza in Downtown West Palm Beach. City Pizza has been serving authentic Italian dishes to West Palm Beach residents and visitors for over ten years. At City Pizza, you will taste fresh ingredients, delicious flavors, and some of the best pizza in West Palm Beach.
- Rita’s Italian Ice – Dessert completes every meal. Rita’s Italian Ice is an amazing dessert option in West Palm Beach. At Rita’s, you can enjoy Italian Ice, frozen custard, sundaes, and gelati. Stop by Rita’s today for a sweet treat.
- BurgerFi – You can enjoy specialty burgers at BurgerFi. One of their specialty burgers is the Breakfast All Day Burger, which is a natural Angus burger with American cheese, bacon, maple syrup, a fried egg, a hash brown, grilled onions, and ketchup. You could also choose the VegeFi gourmet veggie burger; this burger is crispy quinoa plus a pure cut veggie burger, white cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomato, and BurgerFi sauce on a multigrain bun. Don’t miss out on these delicious and unique burgers.
CityPlace in Downtown West Palm Beach is a great place to experience shopping, art, and culture. It is also a great place to experience locally sourced, delicious food. CityPlace has some of the best brunch options in Downtown West Palm Beach, along with many other great restaurants to experience. Trust us, your taste buds will thank you.