Enjoy Live Music and More at CityPlace
If you are looking for great entertainment, you have come to the right place. You can enjoy live music in CityPlace at both the Music for the Mind performances and Copper Blues. Check out details for these two options as well as other events and activities you can enjoy at CityPlace in downtown West Palm Beach below.
Music for the Mind Performances
Come down to the Harriet Himmel Theatre in CityPlace for live piano performances during the Music for the Mind concert series. These concerts are an excellent way to support local musicians showcasing their talents. The Music for the Mind concerts cost $15 for adults and $5 for students, with all proceeds going to the Kretzer Music Foundation. Check out upcoming performance dates here:
- May 21st from 7:00 pm until 8:30 pm
- July 16th from 7:00 pm until 8:30 pm
- September 17th from 7:00 pm until 8:30 pm
The Krezter Music Foundation is a non-profit organization that works to bring music into the lives of seniors and children. They do this by donating instruments and providing musical performance opportunities.
Live Music at Copper Blues
Known for their live music, great beer, and delicious food options, Copper Blues Rock Pub & Kitchen is not just a restaurant; it is so much more. Tasty entrée options from their menu include a short rib pizza, southwest chicken wrap, beef sliders, ultimate nachos, and more. Additionally, Copper Blues has gained a reputation for its wide selection of beers and cocktails. Pair an IPA, rock and roll cocktail, or one of the other fabulous choices with your dinner.
While you enjoy the food and beverages at Copper Blues, you can also listen to great live music. While Copper Blues was inspired by rock and roll, that is not the only type of music that they feature. At Copper Blues, you can find music ranging from solo acoustic acts to 80’s rock. There is a little bit of everything for everyone to love. Check out some of the acts that will be performing live at Copper Blues in April below.
- Tuesday, April 16th, 8 pm – Xander James & Joe Tierney
- Wednesday, April 17th, 7 pm – Mark Pisarri
- Thursday, April 18th, 8 pm – Riverdown
- Friday, April 19th, 8 pm – Krazy Train
- Saturday, April 20th, 8 pm – The Klik
- Sunday, April 21st, 8 pm – Jamie Rasso
- Tuesday, April 23rd, 8 pm – Cover Up Unplugged
- Wednesday, April 24th, 7 pm – Abby Owens
- Thursday, April 25th, 8 pm – Big Medizen
- Friday, April 26th, 8 pm – Mama’s Favorite
- Saturday, April 27th, 8 pm – Retro-Sky
- Sunday, April 28th, 8 pm – Michelle Wolf
- Tuesday, April 30th, 8 pm – Xander James & Joe Tierney
Whether you are the most excited for the beer, the music, or the food, you don’t want to miss your chance to eat at Copper Blues or the opportunity to enjoy live music and more in West Palm Beach.
Other Entertainment and Activities at CityPlace
Live music is not the only entertainment you can enjoy at CityPlace. There are also other events and activities that you can check out. Here are a few options.
- Improv Comedy Club – Palm Beach Improv opened in 2001. Since then, it has been serving amazing food alongside lots of laughs. This is South Florida’s number one comedy destination, so be sure to go check it out.
- Revolutions – Revolutions is a 35,000 square foot luxury entertainment facility that is home to an arcade, bowling lanes, two bars, and a stadium sports amphitheater. The many different activities to enjoy at Revolutions make it a great place for a night out with friends!
If you are looking for entertainment, CityPlace is the place to go. You can enjoy live music at Copper Blues, comedy at Palm Beach Improv, and so much more. Click here to check out other activities and entertainment happening at CityPlace.