Events and Activities to Enjoy This Month in Downtown West Palm Beach
There are always amazing things to do in downtown West Palm Beach, and May is no different. Step out of your comfort zone and try one of the many events and activities going on at Rosemary Square in downtown West Palm Beach below.
- Wellness Wednesday – Wellness Wednesdays are back in May with a new location. This month, enjoy Wellness Wednesdays with a great view from the top level of Hibiscus Garage. Workout with the CrossFit Squad by doing pushups, squats, lunges, and other bodyweight exercises on the second Wednesday of the month or try a truly unique workout experience on the third Wednesday of the month with POUND. In this class, you will use weighted drumsticks to pound to the beat and give yourself a full-body workout.
- Culture of Change Yoga – Another chance to be active in May is at the Culture of Change Yoga class. This class, which is taking place on May 16th from 7 pm to 8:15 pm has also moved to the top level of Hibiscus Garage. Culture of Change Yoga started in January of 2019 as a way for people to give back to the community and enjoy a great yoga workout. During May, Culture of Change yoga is raising money for the Armory Art Center. When you bring $10 to donate to the Armory Art Center, not only do you get to participate in an amazing workout, you also get complimentary wine tasting and parking. Don’t forget to bring your yoga mat to this special yoga class.
- Acrylic Swag at The Regional – Come to downtown West Palm Beach this month, and check out the monthly rotating artist gallery at The Regional Public House. In May, The Regional is featuring Dominic of Acrylic Swag. Dominic is a personal trainer, bodybuilder, and self-taught artist who describes his style of art as spontaneous realism. Stop by The Regional Public House any time this month to check out his work, and grab a drink and something tasty to eat while you’re there. There will also be different events associated with this exhibit including two different Meet the Artist nights where you can meet Dominic and see his work. These two meet-and-greet nights will take place on Saturday, May 11th and Friday, May 31st. Both will happen from 8 pm to 10 pm. Don’t miss your chance to see some great artwork and meet Dominic at The Regional Public House.
- Mother’s Day Brunch Buffet at The Regional – Mother’s Day also takes place in May, and there are some great special events to celebrate Mother’s Day in downtown West Palm Beach. On Sunday, May 12th celebrate at The Regional with a delicious Mother’s Day Brunch Buffet. Chef Lindsay Autry is preparing tasty dishes like Fried Chicken, Tomato Pie, and Loaded Grits. Also, all moms can receive a complimentary glass of wine or mimosa with their meal.
- Celebrate Mother’s Day at Il Bellagio –Raise your glass to your mom on Mother’s Day when Il Bellagio is giving moms a free glass of Prosecco with the purchase of an entrée. This is a great option to take your mom out for a delicious meal and get her a free drink to celebrate her special day.
There are always a lot of amazing events and activities going on in downtown West Palm Beach. During May, celebrate Mother’s Day with several restaurant specials, enjoy art events, and get a workout in. Additionally, there are also a lot of other events and activities that we did not mention above. Click here to learn more about those and see if there is something else that you just can’t miss.