Finding the Right Happy Hour for You in CityPlace
Happy hour is a great way to end the workday. You work hard at your job, and some days you need to relax and celebrate a job well done. There are many great places to enjoy happy hour in . Check out some of your options, and tell us which one is your favorite!
- Brother Jimmy’s BBQ – If you want great deals on draft beer and house wine, you can check out the happy hour at Brother Jimmy’s BBQ. During their happy hour from 3 pm to 7 pm, you can get half off draft beer, house wine, and house liquor. They also offer half off some amazing appetizers during happy hour. Additionally, Brother Jimmy’s has a fantastic menu, so if you feel like staying for dinner, you can enjoy dishes like Country Catfish and Southern Fried Chicken.
- Blue Martini – Martini fans should head over to Blue Martini for happy hour. Blue Martini offers you happy hour specials on martinis, craft cocktails, and even some delicious food options. You can also enjoy live music at Blue Martini, making it a pleasant end to a long day at work.
- BRIO Tuscan Grille – From 3:30 pm to 6:30 pm, you can enjoy happy hour at BRIO Tuscan Grille. BRIO offers you specialty cocktails like Very Berry Margaritas and Tropical Cosmos for special prices during their happy hour. If you choose to stay for dinner, BRIO Tuscan Grille also offers delicious Italian dishes for you to enjoy.
- Cabo Flats – If you want to celebrate the end of your workday with a great drink special, Cabo Flats could be an excellent option for you. Cabo Flats has some great specials depending on the day. For example, Monday is Margarita Monday, which means you can get $5 El Cabo Margarita’s all day long. On Wednesday, you can Wine down with half off bottles of wine for the whole day. Cabo Flats is a great place to enjoy happy hour, but it is also a great place to enjoy all day specials.
Some of these terrific happy hour spots are also participating in a charity event going on throughout September called Food and Fun(d). Learn more about this event below.
Food & Fun(d) – Eating for a Good Cause
Food & Fun(d) is an event happening this September in West Palm Beach. This event is raising money for the non-profit organization Feeding South Florida. Feeding South Florida works to provide meals and education to those who need it in the South Florida area. During the Food & Fun(d) event, specific restaurants are donating $1 from each purchase of one of their top-selling menu items. For example, at Jamba Juice, if you buy their Peachy Green Goodness Bowl, they will donate $1 to Feeding South Florida. That means you can give back to the community and enjoy some great food at the same time.
Check out the participating restaurants below, and the menu items that will result in a donation:
- : Hummus — Warm Naan Bread, Za’atar Spice, Crudité
- Jamba Juice: Peachy Green Goodness Bowl – A blend of Peach Juice, Pumpkin Seeds, Kale, Mango, Peaches, Granola, Strawberries, Pineapple, Banana, Chia Seeds
- Revolutions: Mahi Sandwich — Grilled Mahi on a Brioche Bun with Lettuce, Tomato and Tartar Sauce
- Copper Blues Rock Pub and Kitchen: Grilled Cheese — Sharp White Cheddar, Provolone, Havarti, Sliced Tomato, Country White Bread
- Galley at Hilton West Palm Beach: Oven Baked Cookie — With Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream
- Brother Jimmy’s BBQ: Carolina Pulled Pork Sandwich — Pork shoulder slow smoked & pulled w/Brother Jimmy’s Carolina BBQ Sauce
- Mojito’s Latin Cuisine & Bar: Mojito Sampler – Ham & Cheese Croquettes, Empanadas of your choice, Mojito Wings, Bacon Wrapped Maduros, Masitas de Puerco topped with Sautéed Onions, Crispy Plantain Strips, Assorted Dipping Sauces
- The Shack: Full of Life Salad— Arugula, Spinach, Roasted Chicken, Organic Quinoa, Craisins, Almonds, Cherry Tomato, Mint, Feta, Fresh-Squeezed Lemon Juice & Extra-Virgin Olive Oil