July Events Happening in Rosemary Square
There are events for everyone in Rosemary Square. Whether you want an event that helps you become a better business person or something that allows you to enjoy some of your favorite foods, there is a lot in store for you this month in Rosemary Square.
Rosemary Square Events in July
Check out some of the specific events to enjoy in July in Rosemary Square right here.
- Venture X MBA Power Lunch Series – Enjoy the opportunity to learn and grow your working knowledge with Venture X’s MBA Power Lunch Series. This event features professors from local MBA programs teaching you about self-leadership and how it relates to business. Attend a mini-MBA lesson over lunch, and network with current students and alumni once a month through October. In July, the MBA Power Lunch is on July 17th from 12 pm to 1 pm.
- National Fried Chicken Day – Calling all fried chicken lovers! July 6th is National Fried Chicken Day, and The Regional is helping you celebrate this food holiday with a delicious All You Can Eat Fried Chicken three-course menu. For your first course, enjoy a summer watermelon salad. Then on the second course, sink your teeth into tasty fried chicken with hand-chopped coleslaw, buttermilk biscuits, and one side dish. For dessert, save room for either carrot cake or banana pudding. The all you can eat menu costs just $40 per person. However, if you need to take your fried chicken to-go, grab a takeout bucket of fried chicken with coleslaw for just $28. Make a reservation or order your takeout
- Wellness Wednesday –Get a good workout in with the Rosemary Square event Wellness Wednesday. Wellness Wednesday is a free exercise class that helps you stay active and try out different workouts from local gyms. In July, drop in for a POUND workout on the 10th from 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm on the top level of Hibiscus Garage.
- Culture of Change Yoga – Culture of Change Yoga is another chance to work out, but this event is slightly different. This class supports a different cause every month so you can work out and support great charities or meaningful organizations. In July, Culture of Change Yoga is taking place on July 18th from 7 pm to 8:15 pm, and supporting Place of Hope.
- National French Fry Day – July is also a great time to enjoy a favorite salty snack. National French Fry Day is on July 13th, and BurgerFi wants to help you celebrate by giving you one-dollar French fries all day long. Be sure to mark your calendars for July 13th.
- Pig-Pickin’ Eastern Carolina Style BBQ – Another food event you won’t want to miss is the Pig Pickin’ Eastern Carolina-Style BBQ that is happening on July 18th at The Regional. This event is a chance to enjoy Chef Lindsay Autry’s Eastern Carolina Style BBQ with all the fixin’s starting at 5:30 pm.
- Capital One Cake Day – Grab a sweet treat at Capital One Café on July 20th, when they celebrate Cake Day with free cake, and a medium cappuccino from 11 am to 2 pm.
All these events and more are happening at Rosemary Square this July. With events from fitness classes to food holidays and educational events, there is truly something for everyone. Make your July memorable by enjoying some of these exciting events, and be sure to check out the Rosemary Square website for more information on other happenings in West Palm Beach this summer.