July Giveaways and Promotions in Downtown West Palm Beach
Come to Rosemary Square in July for an awesome giveaway as well as great shopping sales and food specials. Learn more about all of this below.
Rosemary Square, in downtown West Palm Beach, always has amazing dining, entertainment, shopping, and more. However, this summer, you could win big in Rosemary Square with gifts cards or savings on entertainment, restaurants, and stores during their July Giveaway. Prizes for the July Giveaway include a $50 Il Bellagio gift card, 2 Improv tickets to a show in August and a $50 drink tab to Copper Blues, a Norton Museum of Art Supporter Membership (a value of $125), or $100 off a complete pair of eye glasses at SEE. Four winners will be chosen for these incredible prizes on July 31st. But you have to be entered to win! Enter the Rosemary Square July Giveaway right here.
There are also some great shopping specials happening in Rosemary Square during July. Check out a couple of those options here.
- Tommy Bahama Summer Clearance – Is it time for you to upgrade your summer wardrobe? Do so during the Tommy Bahama Summer Clearance event where you will save up to 40% on men and women’s clothing as well as beach gear for the summer. Additionally, save on their selection of home décor. The Summer Clearance event is going on from June 21st to July 21st, so don’t miss out on your chance to save.
- SEE Prescription Special – Stop by SEE this summer for their prescription eyeglasses and sunglasses sale. From June 28th through July 6th, get 30% off prescription eyewear at SEE.
There are a lot of amazing places to shop in downtown Palm Beach. These are just a couple of options that are offering you savings in July. Be sure to stop by Rosemary Square for more great options.
Food Holidays, Drink Specials, and More
In addition to the great giveaways and shopping promotions going on this month, there are also some delicious deals at restaurants in West Palm Beach. Learn more about some of these food holidays and specials below.
- National Fried Chicken Day – Fried Chicken is a delicious staple in many households. July 6th is National Fried Chicken Day, and The Regional wants to help you celebrate. On Saturday, July 6th, come down to The Regional for an All You Can Eat Fried Chicken 3 Course Menu. This three-course menu will be available all day long and is just $40 per person. The first course is a summer watermelon salad. The main course includes Fried Chicken, of course, with buttermilk biscuits, hand-chopped coleslaw, and your choice of one side. Finally, save room for a dessert option of either Banana Pudding or Mom’s Carrot Cake. If you don’t have time to stop and sit down at The Regional on National Fried Chicken Day, order a takeout Fried Chicken Bucket To-Go. Make your reservation or order your takeout here.
- National French Fry Day – Another food holiday coming up in July is National French Fry Day. BurgerFi is celebrating National French Fry Day with you on July 13th. On this day, you get $1 French fries all day long. Don’t miss out!
- The Regional Pig Pickin’ Eastern Carolina-Style BBQ – Enjoy delicious Eastern Carolina BBQ, and all the fixin’s in a celebration for all that it BBQ at The Regional with Chef Lindsay Autry on July 18th starting at 5:30.
- Capital One Cake Day –Celebrate Cake Day with Capital One Café in July. On July 20th, get cake, and free medium cappuccinos from 11 am to 2 pm. Be sure to stop by during this window to have your cake and eat it too.
As you can see, there are a lot of great giveaways, sales, and food holidays to enjoy in July. Whether you want to celebrate National French Fry Day or take advantage of the SEE Prescription Special, there are some promotions and sales for everyone. Click here to learn more about all that Rosemary Square can offer you.