Live Music and Other Entertainment for the Holidays in South Florida
If you are looking for something to do over the holidays, CityPlace is the place to be. CityPlace is offering lots of fabulous entertainment options including live music, events, and more. Learn about some of the different entertainment you can enjoy this holiday season below.
Music Mondays give you the opportunity to listen to beautiful music for free in downtown West Palm Beach. You can even stop in and listen to this great music on your way home from work. Music Mondays occur on select Mondays in December following the 6 pm snowfall. These performances feature different organizations in partnership with the Palm Beach Symphony. The Music Monday performances only last about forty-five minutes, making them a great way to end your workday in downtown West Palm Beach. Check out the different performances below.
- December 3rd:B. Kinsey/Palmview Elementary School of the Arts Advanced String Ensemble
- December 10th: Palm Beach Symphony Brass Quintet
- December 17th:Palm Springs Community Middle School Orchestra
Be sure to mark these Music Monday performances in your calendar, so you don’t miss a single note.
December Live Music Series
The December Live Music Series is another opportunity to listen to excellent live music for free. This musical event features different artists from various genres including pop, funk, rock, country, and more. You can attend these performances in the CityPlace square from 7:30 pm to 10:30 pm every Friday and Saturday night in December. This month will also feature special Christmas and New Year’s performances.
- December 1st: T Wave Band
- December 7th: Latin Soul
- December 8th: Static Band
- December 14th: Music One
- December 15th: Clement Aubrey and The One Tribe Band
- December 21st: Emily Brooke
- December 22nd: Bryant Del Toro
- December 25th: Ellison Kendrick and the Black Suit Band
- December 28th: Mister Trombone Band
- December 29th: Making Faces
- December 31st: New Year’s Eve Celebration *7:30 pm 12:30 am
If you are looking for free live music in downtown West Palm Beach, the December Live Music Series is the perfect event for you. Stop by with friends and family to listen to and enjoy great free entertainment.
Miracle on Rosemary Avenue
You can find another holiday activity at Miracle on Rosemary Avenue by Death or Glory. Miracle Bar is a Christmas-themed cocktail bar that will be popping up this holiday season. Initially started in New York City, Miracle Bar has now spread all over the United States, and even to other countries. Miracle is a bar that pops up just for the Christmas season and features Christmas-themed cocktails and holiday decorations. It is a great way to celebrate and get in a festive mood. This year, you and your loved ones can experience Miracle as it is coming to Rosemary Avenue. Check out some of the cocktails that will be featured below.
- Christmopolitan – Vodka, Elderflower, Dry Vermouth, Spiced Cranberry Sauce, Rosemary, Lime, Absinthe Mist
- Jingle Balls Nog – Cognac, Pedro Ximenez Sherry, Brown Butter, Cinnamon, Cherry, Vanilla, Almond Milk, Cream, Sugar, Egg, Nutmeg
- Run Run Rudolph – Prosecco, Gin, Mulled Wine Puree, Lemon, Cane Syrup
- Bad Santa (served hot) – Apple Cider, Applejack, Manzanilla Sherry, Lemon, Cinnamon Syrup, Popcorn & Bacon Butter, Baked Apple Bitters
Miracle on Rosemary Avenue is a unique way to entertain yourself this holiday season. Be sure to stop by and visit this Christmas pop-up bar before it closes at the end of December!
Ugly Sweater Bar Crawl
Another form of entertainment this holiday season is the Ugly Sweater Bar Crawl. During this bar crawl event, you can show off your holiday cheer with your ugliest sweater from 2 pm to 6 pm on Saturday, December 8th. Each ticket for the crawl includes four complimentary drinks as well as access to exclusive food, drink, and entertainment at many different places along the way.
Just because the holiday season is approaching, does not mean there is less to do in downtown West Palm Beach and CityPlace. In fact, there are many holiday-themed events for you to check out. There are also some great options for live music at CityPlace in downtown West Palm Beach. Click here to learn more about events and entertainment in the area.