If you are looking for something to do this month, check out the March events and activities that are taking place at CityPlace below.
Weekend Live Music
Concerts are great, but they can cost a lot of money. If you want to listen to live music for free, you can check out the Weekend Live Music Series on the CityPlace square. This event allows you to enjoy various types of live music for free each Friday and Saturday night. Check out this month’s features below.
- March 1st: Miss Amy at TGIFamily, Mister Trombone Band – Funk / Pop
- March 2nd: Jenny Love – Latin
- March 8th: Gypsy lane – Classic Top 40s
- March 9th: Mechanical Hearts – Rock/Blues
- March 15th: Sun City Riot – Rock
- March 16th: Bonn E Maiy – Americana / Alternative
- March 22nd: On the Roxx – Pop / Rock
- March 23rd: Artikal Sound – Reggae / Funk
- March 29th: SunFest Battle of the Bands
- March 30th: Static Band – Soul / Rock
Be sure to stop by for one or all of these live musical acts during March!
St. Patrick’s Day Jamo-Crawl
Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with a bar crawl in CityPlace this year. On Sunday, March 17th, enjoy the St. Patrick’s Day Jamo-Crawl that will be happening at four different locations including Copper Blues, Cabo Flats, Brother Jimmy’s, and Blue Martini. Go to each location to get a shot of Jameson and listen to live music. Additionally, if you register by 2 pm the day of the event at Copper Blues, you get a free Jameson collector’s shot glass and bracelet.
Palm Beach Symphony
On March 27th at 7 pm, you can attend the Viennese Dreams Third Movement by the Palm Beach Symphony. This third movement is The Lighter Side and includes a flute quartet and early diversions and entertainments by Mozart and Schubert. Don’t miss this event at the Harriet Himmel Theatre.
District Fit is a large-scale wellness event taking place in downtown West Palm Beach over the course of three days. Mark your calendars for March 7th, 8th, and 9th so you can participate in all sorts of free health and wellness activities including Fun Runs, Yoga Classes, Pilates Classes, and more. Learn about some of the different activities you can attend at District Fit below.
- Vinyasa Yoga and Extended Crystal Singing Bowls – This is not your typical yoga class! Experience a great vinyasa yoga class with Shelly Saunier, and afterward, enjoy an extended relaxation period while you listen to the sound of Healing Crystal Singing Bowls with Stacy Saverese.
- Aqua Fit with Fitness Hub – Tone your entire body during this pool plyometrics workout with instructor Rachel Davidson. This workout, held at the Hilton West Palm Beach on Saturday, March 9th, is designed to challenge athletes of all skill and ability levels.
- Distance Bike Ride – The LC Bike Shop and SkyBike are hosting this 27-mile morning bike ride to Boynton Beach inlet and back on Saturday, March 9th. Bikers will take off from the CityPlace
This is just three examples of the fitness classes and health experiences you can enjoy during District Fit. To learn more about other classes and activities, click here.
Culture of Change Yoga Class
CityPlace has a new monthly yoga class series that started in January. It is called Culture of Change yoga, and it is more than just an everyday yoga class because each of these monthly classes raises money for a good cause. For example, in February, Culture of Change raised over $600 for the American Heart Association in honor of Heart Month.
Join us on March 28th at 7:00 pm to support of Dress for Success in honor of Women’s History Month. The suggested donation is $10 and a gently used purse.
Above, we discussed several different events and activities happening at CityPlace in March, but that is not all the activities happening this month. If you want to see the full event schedule, you can click here.