The holiday season is here, and at least one miracle will be hitting Rosemary Avenue. This holiday season, Rosemary Avenue in CityPlace will be hosting a miracle cocktail bar. Learn more about what you can expect from this holiday event below.
What is Miracle? Miracle is a Christmas pop-up cocktail bar. This concept originally started in New York City in 2014. Greg Boehm got the idea to transform his East Village cocktail bar into a Christmas-themed bar complete with decorations and holiday cocktails. This idea was met with enthusiasm from masses of people coming to celebrate the holidays with a delicious drink. The next year, other bars began asking how they could create a holiday-themed bar. Since then, the concept has spread to other cities in the United States and other countries including Canada, Mexico, England, and more. This year, Miracle is coming to Rosemary Avenue.
You can experience Miracle on Rosemary Avenue by Death or Glory this holiday season. The Rosemary Avenue Miracle bar will open the day after Thanksgiving, Friday, November 23rd, and will serve drinks through New Year’s Eve, December 31st. Mark your calendars for the start of this Christmas-themed bar, so you can get in the holiday spirit!
At the Miracle pop-up bar, you can expect to enjoy festive decorations and delicious Christmas-themed drinks. What kinds of drinks can you enjoy this holiday season? Check out the list here:
- Christmopolitan – Vodka, Elderflower, Dry Vermouth, Spiced Cranberry Sauce, Rosemary, Lime, Absinthe Mist
- Snowball Old Fashioned – Butterscotch Rye, Spiced Demerara, Wormwood Bitters, Orange Zest
- Bad Santa (served hot) – Apple Cider, Applejack, Manzanilla Sherry, Lemon, Cinnamon Syrup, Popcorn & Bacon Butter, Baked Apple Bitters
- Christmas Carol Barrel – Aged Rum, Aquavit, Amaro, Pumpkin Pie, Demerara Syrup, Lime, Vanilla, Angostura Bitters
- Koala-La La La, La La La La – Gin, Pine, Dry Vermouth, Lime, Eucalyptus Syrup, Orange Bitters
- Gingerbread Flip – Bourbon, Gingerbread Syrup, Elemakule Tiki Bitters, Whole Egg, Nutmeg
- Run Run Rudolph – Prosecco, Gin, Mulled Wine Puree, Lemon, Cane Syrup
- Yippie Ki Yay Mother F****r! – Sweet Potato Barbados Rum, Cachaça, Trinidad Over Proof Rum, Dry Curacao, Marshmallow Orgeat, Lime
- Jingle Balls Nog – Cognac, Pedro Ximenez Sherry, Brown Butter, Cinnamon, Cherry, Vanilla, Almond Milk, Cream, Sugar, Egg, Nutmeg
- And A Partridge In A Pear Tree – Reposado Tequila, Pear Brandy, Mezcal, Spiced Demerara Syrup, Lime, Egg White, Club Soda, Angostura Bitters, Cinnamon
Miracle on Rosemary by Death or Glory is a great way to get into the holiday spirit. As we mentioned before, this event will be going from Thanksgiving to New Year’s Eve, so you have plenty of time to try a Christmas-themed cocktail.
However, Miracle on Rosemary Avenue isn’t the only holiday event that is happening in South Florida. Other holiday events include the Home for the Holidays Tree Lighting Event. The Tree Lighting Event will be happening on November 10th from 3 pm to 6:45 pm, and will include performances from Jupiter Dance Academy, Palm Beach Symphony, and Dance South Florida. Another holiday event you can enjoy this season is the Ugly Sweater Bar Crawl. Wear your ugliest sweater or a holiday costume and join the Ugly Sweater Bar Crawl on December 8th from 2 pm to 8 pm, and take advantage of exclusive food, drink, and entertainment specials.
As you can see, a lot is going on in downtown West Palm Beach during the holidays. If you would like to learn more about different holiday-themed events going on in downtown West Palm Beach, you can do so here. Be sure to put these events in your calendar, so you don’t miss out on all of the holiday happenings in CityPlace.