Specialty Dinners, Drinks, and Parties at Rosemary Square
Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse Dinners
Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse is known for its steaks, chops, and seafood specialties. Additionally, you don’t want to miss their classic cocktails and other delicious drinks. Check out a few specialty dinners that are coming up at Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse below.
- American Craft Tastemaker Dinner – This American Tastemaker Dinner starts with some delicious refreshments including cocktails made with Tito’s Handmade Vodka and pours of The Federalist wines. You will also have a five-course pairing menu with some amazing dishes. Put this one on your calendar and get to Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse on July 25th at 7 pm.
- Veuve Clicquot Champagne Dinner – This dinner is a multi-course meal accompanied by Veuve Clicquot champagne. This special meal will be happening on August 22nd at 7 pm and costs $115 per person.
As you can see, Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse provides their customers with amazing and upscale dinners that you can’t get anywhere else. Not only do they offer incredible food, but they also have private events and catering if you are looking to do something special for a business meeting, cocktail party, or another occasion. Delicious food and drinks like those found at Ruth’s Chris are a great way to impress your guests.
Spread the Love Mondays
Make your Monday more memorable with Spread the Love Mondays. This new event is a way to take back your Mondays and make them awesome. Every week, Blue Martini and Copper Blues are partnering together to give you this weekly party. Spread the Love Mondays will feature live music from the South Florida band Spred the Dub, along with specials on food and drinks. There will even be contests and games at Blue Martini and Copper Blues.
Food Holidays at BurgerFi
BurgerFi creates delicious all-natural burgers using the top 1% of natural Angus beef. Their specialty burger options like the Breakfast All Day Burger with eggs, maple syrup, hash browns, and more or their gourmet veggie burger, the VegeFi are truly something you have to taste to believe. BurgerFi has a little bit of something for everyone and coming up; they want to celebrate some little-known food holidays with you.
- National Custard Day – Any day is better with the addition of some custard. At BurgerFi, celebrate National Custard Day on August 8th with a free small custard. How do you get this free custard? Just download the BurgerFi app and sign up for the free rewards membership. Then, drop by BurgerFi and have your app ready to scan at the register.
- National Cheeseburger Day – National Cheeseburger Day comes around on Wednesday, September 18th. This food holiday is filled with cheesy goodness, and at BurgerFi, when you buy one cheeseburger, you get a second burger for just one dollar.
Don’t live with the regret of missing these fabulous food holidays, mark them in your calendar right now.
Venture X Community Happy Hour
Venture X is a co-working office space, but it is also a lot more than that. Venture X also hosts community events to help people with networking while having fun. Check out the Community Happy Hour being put on by Venture X on August 23rd from 4:30 pm until 6:30 pm.
Live Music at Copper Blues
Enjoy lunch or dinner, happy hour, and live music at Copper Blues where there is a little bit of something for everyone. From delicious food to rock ‘n roll themed cocktails during happy hour, accompanied by great live music, Copper Blues has it all. Check out some of the July live music below.
- Thursday, July 18th – The Livesays
- Friday, July 19th – 56 Ace
- Saturday, July 20th – Metalucious
- Sunday, July 21st – Rio Peterson
- Tuesday, July 23rd – Xander James & Joe Tierney
- Wednesday, July 24th – The Klik Unplugged
- Thursday, July 25th – Tom Jackson Trio
- Friday, July 26th – East Harbor
- Saturday, July 27th – Brass Knucklehead
- Sunday, July 28th – Allegra Miles
- Tuesday, July 30th – Kevin O.
- Wednesday, July 31st – Summer Gill
There are a lot of great ways to celebrate your days in Rosemary Square. Whether you enjoy a good food holiday, specialty dinner, or live music performance, there is always something to do in downtown West Palm Beach. Learn more about different Palm Beach restaurants and happy hours here.