Support Feeding South Florida with Food & Fund in September
The month of September is Hunger Action Month, and some of the best restaurants in West Palm Beach are teaming up with Feeding South Florida to get donations to help those that are hungry in South Florida communities. Learn more about this below.
Food & Fund in Rosemary Square
Food & Fund is a community event where specific Rosemary Square restaurants are donating $1 to Feeding South Florida each time someone purchases one of their top-selling menu items throughout the month of September. Get involved in this event, by going to a participating restaurant, and buying the specific menu item that results in a donation. Also, be a part of this great event by giving money or food donations directly to Feeding South Florida.
What is Feeding South Florida?
Feeding South Florida is a hunger-relief non-profit organization that serves Palm Beach, Broward, Monroe, and Miami-Dale counties. It is a great organization to support because 98 percent of the donations go directly back into the South Florida community.
The mission of Feeding South Florida is to end hunger in the area, and they strive to do this in several different ways. First, they work to give those in need access to nutritious food. Second, they work to provide programming and education to transform lives. It’s so easy to support Feeding South Florida in this mission, simply participate in Food & Fund in September at Rosemary Square.
Restaurants Participating in Food & Fund
Check out the Palm Beach restaurants participating in Food & Fund this month below and find out exactly which menu item will result in a $1 donation to Feeding South Florida.
- Barrio Sangria – House Sangria – Fresh grapefruit, orange, lemon and lime juices with white rum and a choice of white wine, rose or red wine with grilled fruit
- Brother Jimmy’s BBQ – Carolina Pulled Pork Sandwich – a pork shoulder slow smoked & pulled with Brother Jimmy’s Carolina BBQ sauce
- BRIO Tuscan Grille – Salmon Fresca – a fresh salmon, grilled asparagus, sweet potatoes, spinach, red peppers, pesto vinaigrette, feta, tomatoes, balsamic glaze
- City Pizza – Large Cheese Pizza – a New York-style cheese pizza topped with fresh basil
- Copper Blues – Ultimate Nachos – housemade tortilla chips topped with shredded cheese, beer cheese, black beans, pico de gallo, jalapeños, chipotle sour cream, and cilantro
- City Cellar Wine Bar & Grill – Charcuterie Platter – a daily selection of over 30 house-cured meats and artisanal cheeses
- Galley at Hilton WPB – Margherita Pizza – topped with San Marzano tomatoes, buffalo mozzarella, and basil
- Jamba Juice – Vanilla Blue Sky Smoothie or Bowl – unsweetened almond milk, vanilla coconut milk, bananas, pineapples, blue spirulina boost
*Bowls are topped with granola, strawberries, blueberries, and more.
- Ruth’s Chris Steak House – Raspberry Rosemary Cosmo – a fresh and fruity twist on the classic Cosmopolitan with fresh raspberry and a sprig of rosemary
- Mojito’s Latin Cuisine & Bar – Mojito’s Sampler – ham & cheese croquettes, empanadas of your choice, Mojito wings, bacon-wrapped maduros, Masitas de Puerco topped with sautéed onions, crispy plantain strips, and assorted dipping sauces
- Sloan’s – Sand Castle Sundae – five scoops of ice cream, hot fudge, caramel, wet walnuts, any two dry toppings and a chocolate chip cookie on the bottom, topped with whipped cream and cherries
- Cabo Flats – BBQ or Buffalo Chicken Flat Bread – a crispy flour tortilla topped with ranchero sauce, Cabo’s cheese blend, diced pineapple, red onion and grilled chicken breast tossed in Buffalo or BBQ sauce
This list of participating restaurants and food items has our mouths watering! Which restaurant are you most excited to visit in September to support Food & Fund?
Give back to the community by simply buying one or more of these food items before the end of September. Get involved in this great event and have fun while you make a difference at the same time.
Visit the Rosemary Square website to learn more about Food & Fund as well as different Rosemary Square events that help you give back to the community.