Upcoming Events in West Palm Beach
Whether you want to enjoy a workout class or some discounted drinks, there are many exciting events in West Palm Beach that will give you something to do during your leisure time. Check out some of the upcoming events in West Palm Beach and Rosemary Square below and let us know which ones you are putting on your can’t miss list.
Kick-Off to Football Crawl
Football season is closing in on us, and there is no better way to celebrate the beginning of the season than with a bar crawl in Rosemary Square. This NFL themed bar crawl will celebrate 100 years of the NFL, as well as give back to the community by supporting Salty Dog Paddle. Salty Dog Paddle is a non-profit group that raises money and educates people about animal awareness and proper pet care. Support this great cause and have some fun during the Kick-Off to Football bar crawl on August 24th at 2:30 pm. Learn more about the specifics of this event below.
Bar Crawl Schedule:
- American Craft Aleworks: 2:30 PM -3:45 Registration and first drink
- Grease: 3:45-4:30 PM
- Banko: 4:30-5:15
- O’Shea’s: 5:30-6 PM
- Copper Blues: 6:15-7 PM
- Brother Jimmy’s: 7-10:30 UF/Miami Game, Contest Winners and After Party
Don’t miss out on this celebration of everything football on August 24th. Sign up for the bar crawl here.
Culture of Change Yoga
Culture of Change Yoga’s goal is to bring the community together and support a great cause all while enjoying the healing benefits of yoga. On August 29th, stop by for this month’s yoga session at 7 pm. This 75-minute vinyasa class will raise money for the non-profit organization Feeding South Florida.
In the past, Culture of Change Yoga has raised money for organizations like Literacy Coalition of PBC, Place of Hope, the American Heart Association, Young Friends of the Norton Museum, and more. Mark this event on your calendar to participate in every month.
Labor Day Weekend Bash
Blue Martini is helping you celebrate Labor Day weekend in a fun way this year, with their all-American summer bash. Come into Blue Martini from Friday, August 30th through Monday, September 2nd, and take advantage of happy hour specials from 4 pm until 8 pm with discounts on martinis, wine, beer, and even food. There will also be plenty of live entertainment throughout the weekend as well as other drink specials going on. Make Rosemary Square part of your holiday plans, and stop by the Blue Martini Labor Day Weekend Bash.
Food & Fund
Food & Fund is an event where local Palm Beach restaurants support an organization called Feeding South Florida that works to end hunger. During this event, which is going on through the end of September, select participating restaurants will donate $1 from the purchase of a top-selling menu item to Feeding South Florida. Take a look at this list of participating restaurants and the dishes that will result in a donation:
- Brio Tuscan Grille: Grilled Salmon Fresca ($24)
- Brother Jimmy’s BBQ: Carolina Pulled Pork Sandwich ($13.25)
- City Cellar Wine Bar & Grill / Barrio Sangria Bar preview item: Charcuterie Platter ($18) / House Sangria ($10) *Barrio Sangria Bar to open late 2019
- Cabo Flats: BBQ or Buffalo Chicken Flatbread ($10)
- Copper Blues Rock Pub and Kitchen: Ultimate Nachos ($9)
- City Pizza: Large Cheese Pizza ($14.75)
- Galley at Hilton West Palm Beach: Margherita Pizza ($16)
- Jamba Juice: Vanilla Blue Sky Bowl ($7.99)
- Mojito’s Latin Cuisine & Bar: Mojito Sampler ($19)
- Ruth’s Chris Steak House: Raspberry Rosemary Cosmo ($14)
- Sloan’s Ice Cream: Sand Castle Sundae ($19.99)
Food & Fund is a great way to enjoy delicious food and give back to the community and those in need.
As you can see, there are a lot of great events coming your way at Rosemary Square in West Palm Beach, ranging from happy hours to supporting great causes. There is truly something for everyone to enjoy. Learn more about events in Rosemary Square here.