Weekly Entertainment and Activities at Rosemary Square
At Rosemary Square, there are multiple weekly events and activities to attend. These different events and entertainment options that happen every week make excellent additions to your schedule. Check out some of the weekly Rosemary Square events, entertainment, and activities below.
Live Entertainment Options
There is always a lot of live entertainment going on in downtown West Palm Beach and Rosemary Square. For example, stop by for live music at Copper Blues or plan a night at Palm Beach Improv for a live comedy show. Learn more about these things below.
Spread the Love Mondays – This is a new weekly live entertainment event being hosted by Copper Blues and Blue Martini. This event, which features different live music performances, is held on the upper entertainment courtyard every Monday from 9:30 pm until 12:30 am. Check out the live music performances for August below.
- August 5th: Dub Star
- August 12th: Spread the Dub
- August 19th: Vibe Farm
- August 26th: Bryce Allen
Palm Beach Improv – Another option for live entertainment in the area is Palm Beach Improv, where their comedy show will keep you laughing all night long. Palm Beach Improv offers weekly shows throughout the year. Here are the acts coming your way in August.
- August 1: Trey Maddox
- August 2-4: Mike Epps
- August 5-19: 101 Comedy Class
- August 8: Bad Habits Tour
- August 9: Michael Rapaport
- August 10-11: Rick Gutierrez
- August 14: American Me Comedy Tour
- August 15: Nitro Comedy Tour with Catfish Cooley & Andrew Conn
- August 16 – 18: Bruce Bruce
- August 21: Florida’s Funniest Comedian Contest Finals
- August 22-25: Adam Ferrara
- August 24: Gus Johnson
- August 29-October 16: New Faces of Comedy
Both Palm Beach Improv and Spread the Love Mondays are great live entertainment options that happen every week in downtown West Palm Beach. Did you miss last week? Don’t worry, join us this week! These events aren’t going anywhere anytime soon.
Wellness Wednesday is another weekly activity that happens at Rosemary Square. While there are different types of wellness activities hosted by various local trainers and gyms throughout the weeks, almost every Wednesday has some sort of wellness event. For example, the Pound workout class led by Alina Orenstein is happening on August 14th. Sign up for this awesome opportunity here.
Burger and Beer Night at BurgerFi
Another event that happens every week is a BurgerFi special. Every Thursday night, come down to Rosemary Square and celebrate Burger and Beer night. BurgerFi knows what a great combination beer and burgers can be, so on this night, you get 50% off draft beer with the purchase of a burger and fries. Check out some of their specialty burgers below to get excited for Burger and Beer night.
- BurgerFi Bacon Cheeseburger – Double Natural Angus Beef, Double Bacon, Double American Cheese
- Breakfast All Day Burger – Natural Angus Beef, Bacon, American Cheese, Maple Syrup, Fried Egg, Hash Brown, Grilled Onions, Ketchup
- Conflicted Burger – Natural Angus Beef, Veggie Burger, American Cheese, White Cheddar, Lettuce, Tomato, BurgerFi Sauce
- The CEO – Double Wagyu + Brisket Blend Burger, Homemade Candied Bacon-Tomato Jam, Truffle Aioli, Aged Swiss Cheese
- VegeFi Burger – Crispy Quinoa + Fresh-Cut Veggie Burger, White Cheddar, Lettuce, Tomato, BurgerFi Sauce on a Multigrain Bun or green style
Be sure to stop by weekly on Thursday to enjoy Burger and Beer night at BurgerFi in downtown West Palm Beach.
Garden Social Saturdays at the Garden Shoppe
Garden Social Saturdays are another weekly event in Rosemary Square. These events take place at The Garden Shoppe, which is a pop-up concept store created by the nonprofit organization Palm Beach Farmyards. Every Saturday from 10 am to 8 pm come learn something about gardening, plants, and more. For example, on August 3rd, there is a fruit tree special where master gardener Mike Kane will teach participants about how to grow their own fruit trees. See below for additional dates and topics for upcoming Garden Social Saturdays:
- August 10th: the importance of honey bees
- August 17th: succulents
- August 31st: avocados
Be sure to mark these different events in your calendar and check them out every week at Rosemary Square in downtown West Palm Beach.