Holiday Celebration on the Square
Experience the newly reimagined public spaces of Rosemary Square for the first time while kicking off the holidays with the first snowfall of the season, live music, and The Wishing Tree’s first spectacular light show.
Show starts promptly at 6pm and entertainment will continue until 9pm with Mister Trombone & Friend.
PARKING FEES: If entering the Rosemary Square parking garages after 2pm on November 30, the cost upon entry is $10. Must exit within 12 hours of entry.
ROAD CLOSURES NOV 29-DEC 1: Rosemary Avenue will be closed from Okeechobee to Fern Street & Hibiscus Street will be closed from the service road behind Cheesecake Factory to the garage entrances.
GARAGE ENTRANCES: ALL NORMAL ROUTES
- Enter the Hibiscus Garage from Okeechobee west bound or from Quadrille to Hibiscus Street
- Enter the Gardenia Garage from Quadrille to Hibiscus Street
- Enter the Sapodilla Garage from Sapodilla Street or the service road
- Enter the Okeechobee Garage from the service road between The Regional & TD Bank
RIDE SHARE: Pick up/drop off is located along Okeechobee Blvd in front of Capital One/Anushka/TD Bank
VALET: Valet will be available in the following locations
- In front of Capital One/Anushka/TD Bank (brand new location) – 8am-6pm
- In front of Ruth’s Chris – 5pm-midnight
- Ground level of Gardenia Garage – 11am-2am
Date & Time:
November 30th from 6:00 pm until 9:00 pm