Rosemary Square Virtual Entertainment
Thank you for visiting us virtually. Our most sincere wish is that you and your loved ones are well. Whether you are in South Florida or around the world, we hope that you are safe at home.
As a community, the best thing we can do is look out for one another, by protecting our health and the health of those we love. We are stronger when we work together: stay home, today, so we can be back together soon.
From cooking demos and gardening workshops to streamed comedy and concerts, enjoy a lineup of Rosemary Square entertainment from the comfort of home.
Live Schedule of Rosemary Square Virtual Events on @rosemarysquarewpb
- Tues, Mar 31 at 5PM: bootcamp with Natalie Addison
- Wed, Apr 1 at 12PM: 20 minute meditation with Linda Tate
- Fri, Apr 3 at 6:30PM: Think & Drink Trivia - register and read more details here
- Thurs, Apr 9 at 6PM: Culture of Change glow yoga class supporting Place of Hope with suggested donation of $10
- TBD: learn the art of pizza making with City Pizza
Other activities include:
Wellness & Fitness
Fitness Hub workouts via Facebook
- Rosemary Square's Spotify playlists
- Anushka shares how to get the Insta-facial glow on our blog
Comedy & Music
- Rosemary Square delivery & takeout options
- Sur la table cooking videos "Let's Cook Together" series
Planta Banana Bread recipe
Work, Creativity and Community
- LIVE on Zoom: Tues, Apr 7 at 6PM: SoGal Palm Beach x Rosemary Square; watch the first speaker, Tracy Litt, on her Ted Talk, "Dear Fear, It's Not You, It's Me"
- Venture X: 10 tips for effectively working from home
- Paper Source DIY creations including DIY Cards for Healthcare Workers
- Enjoy browsing Dogs of Rosemary Square
- Watch a timelapse video of the demolition of the former Macy's building at Rosemary Square, making way for the development of 575 Rosemary
March 24-April 30